1. It seems that living green is ______ easy and affordable. A small step makes a big difference.
A. exactly B. fortunately C. surprisingly D. hardly
2. Frank put the mediocre in the top drawer to make sure it would not be _______ to the kids.
A. accessible B. relative C. acceptable D. sensitive
3. We volunteered to collect money to help the ______ of the tsunami.
A. victims B. folks C. fellows D. villagers
4. Thanks to the modern electrical ______, housework nowadays has been made easier and easier.
A. facilities B. instruments C. appliances D. tools
5. After that, he knew he could ______ any emergency by doing what he could to the best of his ability.
A. get away with B. get on with C.get through D. get across
2.【答案】A。解析：考查形容词的辨析。be accessible to 为……能够接近;be relative to 和……有关系;be acceptable to 为……所接受 ;be sensitive to 对……敏感, 易接受。
3.【答案】A。解析：victim受害者。句子意思：我们志愿募集钱去帮助那些海啸中的受害者。B. 人们、家属、亲属、民族/种族; C.家伙、小伙子; D村民。
5.【答案】C 。解析：句意为：之后，他明白了只要尽其所能，把能力发挥到最好就能解决任何紧急事件。get away with 意为"带着……逃脱，离开";get on with 意为"继续做";get through 意为"通过，做完，解决";get across 意为"越过，被理解，通过"。根据句意可知答案为C项。