1. The expedition reached the summit at 10:30 that morning.
A. bottom of the mountain
B. foot of the mountain
C. top of the mountain
D. starting point
2. The judges must exercise the power to end the case.
3. We were all there when the accident occurred.
4. If we had discussed it with the manager, he would have surely agreed with it.
5. Please don't refuse his help because he is so kind a man.
A. turn down
B. go down
C. put down
D. pull down
6. The factory can produce a lot of rubbish every day.
7. Tell me the exact time when the next train will arrive.
8. One's education background often affects his or her way of life.
9. The girl felt shy and uneasy when she was asked to answer the teacher's question.
10. Mary is looking for the book she lost yesterday.
A. trying to find
B. looking up
C. looking at
11. Parents should not only complain to teachers for students' performance.
A. feel unhappy
B. say badthings
12. This program is so boring that I don't want to watch it anymore.
13. What were the effects of the action she took?
14. People haven't realized the seriousness which this earthquake has caused.
15. The government should take measures immediately.
A. far away
B. right away
C. right here
D. all right
16. The firemen acted quickly because lives were at stake.
A. in danger
B. in despair
C. in condition
D. in control
17. John talked over the new program with his workmates,
18. They are ready to try their way to solve the problem.
19. The workers finally called off the strike.
A. put off
D. took off
20. The government has protected farmers from damaging drops in grain prices since the drought.
- 2018年职称计算机考试:WPS Office如何设置在文件
- 2018年职称计算机考试:如何设置WPS Office窗口垂
- 2018年职称计算机考试:WPS Office如何关闭常用工
- 2018年职称计算机考试:WPS Office怎样调出垂直标