- 讲师：刘萍萍 / 谢楠
- 价格 3280 元
1) He has been working for a whole day.
2) They have been watching TV for two hours.
1) 老李已经在南京生活了二十年。(Lao Li has been living in Nanjing for 20 years.)
2) 雨下多久了?(How long has it been raining?)
3) 我等了他一个多小时了。(I have been waiting for him for more than an hour.)
17. … if your language learning has been less than successful， you might do well to try some of the techniques outlined above.
less than用在形容词的前面是为了给所要表述的内容增加否定意味。又如：It would be less than fair to put all the blame on him.(把所有的责任都加在他身上是不太公平的。)
1) 父亲对他的成绩不太满意。(Father was less than satisfied with his performance.)
2) 这个计划远不够完美。(The plan was a good deal less than perfect.)
do well to do sth. 的意思是“最好…做”，如：She would do well to go away from these