- 1The website allows you to take a（）tour of the ell-known city which was there about 2 ,000 years ago.
- 2If you go to the interview in such old-fashioned clothes, you'll（）your chance of getting the job.
- 3He（）himself by listening to his favorite song before he addressed the meeting.
- 4We should concentrate on sharply reducing interest rates to pull the economy out of（）
- 5In . return, the franchisee agrees to operate the restaurant（）KFC's standards of quality, service, cleanliness and value.
A.in according to
B.in accordance with
C.in addition to
- 6Culture guides employees' words and deeds, making it clear what they should do or say in a given situation,（）providing stability to behavior.
- 7Mary's job as a public relations director（）spending quite a lot of time with other people.
- 8We are really lucky because we are（）the most important scientific development of the century.
- 9Since the bankruptcy of her company, Emily had（）herself to despair.
- 10We can live without clothes, but food and drink are（）to life.