- 1The young man was advised to（）a prescription by the doctor in order to get recovered as quickly as possible.
- 2Before taking off, the flight crew have to make sure that（）ofthe passengers has fastened their seat belt and is sitting in an upright position.
- 3The production line in our factory has gone wrong without any（）cause for almost three weeks.
- 4The nation's largest bank announced yesterday that it（）all its international advertising due to the global financial storm primarily originated from the United States.
B.will be canceled
- 5After giving the team their assignment, the project manager left them to figure out a strategy on（）
- 6The Middle East region, including the countries such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia and so on,（）is in petroleum deposits.
- 7The so-called Bretton Woods " twins" , the World Bank and the IMF,（）to the tune of Us govermments, especially during the George Bush er
A.A.have accustomed to dance
B.grew accustomed to dancing
C.accustomed to dance
D.had grown accustomed to dancing开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 8Construction of a new branch of Disney Land in the suburbs has（）been approved by city council and will begin next year.
- 9The tax change means that branches will be deemed to need capital（）they were stand-alone banks.
- 10This is the fundamental issue of deciding what risks you wish to assume and（）to manage them.