- 1Business can be classified according to different（）such as value, number of employees, ownerships, etc.
- 2The sole owner, often aided by one or two（）operates a small shop that frequently caters to a group of regular customers.
- 3Regardless of the percentage of the business they own, all partners have authority to act and to make（）decisions as owners of the business.
- 4Sometimes a number of individuals and businesses joint together in order to（）a specific purpose or objective or to complete a single transaction.
- 5Success in a joint venture depends on（）research and analysis of aims and objectives.
- 6In the period of 1979- 1986, its sales around the world（）from $ 120 million to $ 800 million.
- 7To ensure（）throughout the world, all franchisees must use standardized McDonald's branding, menus, design layouts and administration systems.
- 8The work environment includes how employees（）the degree of competition, and whether it's a fun or hostile environment—or something in between.
- 9Corporate culture is a broad（）used to define the unique personality or character of a particular company or organization.
- 10Consumer tastes change over time and a company needs to（）to these changes.