- 1The board of Honda have finally reached a（）regarding the merger with Grand Enterprises.
- 2Professional journalist would never underestimate their readers or audience, and then use it as an excuse to（）with a lower standard.
- 3We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we （）.
- 4Our flight to Narita International Airport is scheduled to（）at10:00
- 5The basic idea was that if existing institutions such as thrifts and banks were constrained by ceiling, then（）a new institution that would be free from these constraints?
A.why not to invent
B.why to invent
C.why not invent
D.why be invented开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 6The modern technology revolutionized the way we communicate;（）video-conference, internet-phone, and all the other multimedia extend our global communication.
- 7The general manager appointed Mr. Smith（）of marketing the new line of women's casual wear.
- 8When hiring new employees, we only offer positions to the applicants（）qualifications match the company's standards.
- 9I also managed to find many of the subtle flavors that Gary and others have found（）.
- 10Not having made adequate preparations, they thought it better to（）the excursion till next week.