- 1Any new products are given（）market testing so that the restaurant will have a reasonable idea of its potential before it is added to the menu.
- 2The manager（）the work of others to accomplish goals that might not be achievable by an individual.
- 3Over a third of the population was estimated to have no（）to health service.
- 4Asking too many personal questions during an interview can lead to an（）situation.
- 5No one in the company could match John's hard work and（）to work, which is why the general manager liked him.
- 6It was worse than horrible; the smell in the room was so（）that it actually made me sick.
- 7All laws have to be submitted to Parliament for ratification before（）into force.
A.to be put
- 8I deeply（）to inform you that we cannot accept such conditions.
- 9He had repeatedly（）her to come to the United States to join him, but she refused to leave her homeland.
- 10Mary showed great（）in signing the agreement, but she finally did it.