- 1The professor could tell by the（）look in Maria's eyes that she didn't understand a single word of his lecture.
- 2I've been writing this report（）for the last two weeks，but it has to be handed in tomorrow.
- 3My schedule is very（）right now，but I'll try to fit you in.
- 4——How are your resent trip to Sichuan?（）——I've never had（）one before.
B.a more pleasant
C.a most pleasant
D.the most pleasant开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 5The old engineer's eyes still shone bright in the wrinkled brown face and his step as he came across the room was（）,though slow.
- 6An unhappy childhood may have some negative effects on a person's characters; however, they are not always（）.
- 7The state-run company is required 1o make its accounts as（）as possible for its staff to monitor the use of money.
- 8——The film is. I have to say，not a bit interesting.——Why? It's（）than the films I have ever seen.
A.far more interesting
B.much less interesting
C.no more interesting
D.any less interesting开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 9——Volunteering is becoming（）popular in Chin
A.——Yeah. people are now aware that helping others is helping themselves.A. naturally
- 10It is one thing to enjoy listening to good music. but it is（）another to play it well yourself.