- 1I made coat（）my own hands. It was made（）hand not with a machine.
- 2He is running.（）the wind towards the east of the station（）Tom running the right.
A.down; and; on
B.against; with; on
C.for; with; in
D.with; while; to开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 3Not all of us know the difference（）wheat，oats and barley.
- 4The young singer is quite popular（）the public. She's made a remarkable achievement a girl of her age.
- 5The apple trees have lots of big apples（）them. And some birds are singing（）the trees.
- 6That woman will quarrel（）everybody（）anything.
- 7The weather this month has been good（）.
A.on the whole
D.on one hand开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 8We should divide all the potatoes.（）two piles and separated the good ones（）the bad ones.
- 9They said the building would be completed（）a year.
- 10The play begins at 6: 40 pm. So we have to be at the theatre（）6: 30 pm at the latest.