- 1William found it increasingly difficult to read. for his eyesight was beginning to（）.
- 2Mary,I（） John of his promise to help you.
- 3To get a better grade, you should（）the notes again before the test.
- 4I often（）the words I don't know in the dictionary or on the Internet.
- 5I（）a bank account after I made $ 1,000 by doing a part-time job during the summer vacation.
- 6She（）an old friend of hers yesterday while she was shopping at the department store.
- 7As the story（）the truth about the strange figure is slowly discovered.
- 8Knowledge and learning are important if we want to be successful but they may also our thinking.
- 9They are broadening the bridge to（）the flow of traffic.
- 10——Are you still mad at her?——Not really. but I can't（）that her remarks hurt me.