- 1Bob would have helped us yesterday，but he_
C.had been busy
D.will be busy开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 2If he（）my advice, he wouldn't have lost his job.
- 3George is going to talk about the geography of his country, but I'd rather he（）more on its culture.
- 4 If we（）the other road，we might have arrived here in time for the meeting.
- 5Had I known about this computer program，a huge amount of time and energy（）.
A.would have been saved
B.had been saved
C.will be saved
- 6 ——Sorry, Professor Smith.1 didn't finish the assignment yesterday.——Oh, you（）have done it as yesterday was the deadline.
- 7He did not regret saying what he did but fell that he（）it differently.
C.could have expressed
D.must have expressed开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 8But for the help of my English teacher, I（）the first prize in the English Writing Competition.
A.would not win
B.would not have won
D.would have won开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 9——I left my handbag on the train, but luckily someone gave it to a railway official.——How unbelievable to get it back! I mean, someone（）it.
A.will have stolen
B.might have stolen
C.should have stolen
D.must have stolen开始考试练习点击查看答案
- 10——Pity you missed the lecture on nuclear pollution.——（）it， but I was busy preparing for a job interview.
D.would have attended开始考试练习点击查看答案